Well, as of today, we are free from 1 less debt. Hoooorrraaaayyyyy!
I started with the smallest debt owed. Sears. I have been throwing extra money at it for a few months now and it was finally starting to show a difference. We decided that we needed to get it paid off completely, so thats what I did. It hurt to spend that much money all at once, but I feel soooo much better. I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.
We need to sit down and decide on 1 card to keep an open account on. The others are being closed as soon as they are paid off. That 1 account will only be kept open (just in case) until we get everything paid off, then that account will be closed as well.
I am sick of being stressed out about money. The sooner I am out of debt hell, the better. Hopefully, as I have posted before, by January of next year, we will be thisclose, if not completely, out of debt hell.
Somebody send me a $$Money Fairy$$.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment