Stevie had his first nose bleed yesterday morning.
Poor guy was sitting in the bathtub and wiped his nose on the back of his hand. When he saw the blood he started screaming, "Momma! Something is wrong!"
It really wasn't a big deal, it was a tiny nose bleed but it was enough to freak him out. Once he calmed down enough to explain to him that there wasn't anything horribly wrong and it was probably bleeding because his finger wouldn't stay out of his nose, he was fine.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi: Looking forward to our road trip. Talked to Andy this a.m., said he had reserved the rooms for us. Also said that you are leaving Saturday, and he is expecting us on Sunday. Thought I would just suggest if this is the case how do you feel about not stopping overnight here and driving on to at least Denver, I know we are going to have to wing it alot, but depending on how the boys, you and I are feeling that is an option too.
Post a Comment